PARIS – January 16th, 2020 – As the retail industry continues to embark on its digital transformation journey, SES-imagotag, (Euronext: SESL, FR0010282822) the global leader in Electronic Shelf Labels (ESLs) and digital solutions for physical retail, today announced a strategic collaboration with Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd. The two companies will work together to develop a new generation of ultra-low power, high performance and enhanced security connectivity solutions designed to support the massive adoption of IoT technologies in retail stores.
“At Qualcomm Technologies, we invent breakthrough technologies that transform the way the world connects, computes, and communicates, and we are proud to work with industry innovators like SES-imagotag to bring exciting innovation to the retail industry,” said Jeffery Torrance, vice president, business development, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. “The retail sector is ripe for disruption, and we are working with SES-imagotag to bring smart, connected solutions with additional security features that will help brick and mortar retailers innovate their in-store strategies and better support employees and customers alike.”
SES-imagotag is at the cutting edge of retail innovation and aims to help physical stores leverage digital and IoT technologies to become more automated, data-driven and connected to consumers and suppliers. The company’s current VUSION ESL solution and its VUSION Retail IoT cloud platform, enable retailers to improve in-store efficiencies and seamless omnichannel synchronization, while enhancing the in-store shopping experience. Additionally, SES-imagotag’s VUSION platform powers cloud monitoring of all ESL-related operations to ensure an always-available and ultra-secure infrastructure.
Benefits of SES-imagotag’s VUSION solution include:
- Dynamic Price Automation: Automatically updates pricing in real-time, eliminating pricing errors and the need for employees to manually manage label changes, and reducing time spent on tag updates by 80%;
- On-Shelf Availability Optimization: Provides real-time alerts when inventory is running low and flags when a shelf product depletes and needs to be restocked;
- Merchandising Compliance: Allows retailers and brands to monitor planograms in real-time and make better decisions;
- Shopper Connectivity: Offers in-store digital services to shoppers to help put the power in the hands of consumers and lead to better, more informed buying decisions, as well as fast mobile payments;
- In-Store Marketing Solutions and Data Analysis: Allows participating brands and retailers to market through display advertising with the digital tags, enabling them to synchronize campaigns across all channels.
“Retail economics are under pressure and to fix this problem the digitization of physical stores will accelerate in the coming years.” says Philippe Bottine, CEO, North America at SES-imagotag. “To support the future massive adoption of in-store IOT technologies, we are excited to work with Qualcomm Technologies, an industry leader in wireless solutions, to help us build the next generation of highly scalable, high performing, more secure, ultra-low-power cloud IOT solutions. ”
Panasonic und SES-imagotag geben europaweite Partnerschaft für Digitalisierung im Einzelhandel bekannt
Die Partnerschaft mit SES-imagotag ist für Panasonic ein wichtiger Schritt bei seiner Strategie zur Entwicklung dedizierter digitaler Lösungen für den Einzelhandel im Omnichannel-Commerce.View more
SES-imagotag and Hussmann partner in Australia
Hussmann Australia und SES-imagotag haben eine Vertriebsvereinbarung zur Markteinführung einer IoT-Plattform (Internet of Things) für Einzelhändler in Australien unterzeichnet.View more
Strategische und finanzielle Partnerschaft mit Findbox!
SES-imagotag und Findbox kündigen eine strategische und finanzielle Partnerschaft zum Ausbau der weltweiten Führungsposition im Markt für digitale In-Store Retail Lösungen an.View more