SES-imagotag is the leader in Electronic Shelf Label market with an installed basis of about 14,000 stores in 54 countries.
Our innovation ability, the potential of our market and the skills of our employees allow SES-imagotag to be a high value-added company.
With 6 subsidiaries all around the world, SES-imagotag has a significant international dimension.
We are committed to develop your personal and professional skills, in order to take up together the challenges of this market and to pursue the growth of our activity.
To retain its market leading position, SES-imagotag chooses to strengthen its Customer Service team.
In collaboration with several departments (Accounting, Supply Chain, Sales, etc.), your main missions will be:
Sales order processing:
- Order handling, from the entry to the invoicing.
- Quotations settings and follow-up
- Customer information about the progress of the orders
- Products availability check
Customer files follow-up:
- Information gathering in order to answer Customer’s questions about the sales progress or to redirect the question to the appropriate interlocutor.
- Administrative follow-up (credit notes, cash discounts, etc.)
- Collection of unpaid invoices
- Customer’s complaints and litigations handling.
Qualifications required and personal characteristics:
Graduated in International Trade, you have a first experience in this field (International Trade or Sales Administration). You are reliable, organized and independent.
You have the ability to think ahead and to adapt yourself to the environment.
You are fluent in French, in English and in another language (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish, etc.).
This position is based in Nanterre.
Current job positions
Softwareentwickler im Bereich Embedded Systems (m/w/d)
Die SES-imagotag Gruppe ist weltweiter Marktführer im Bereich der digitalen Preisschilder und unterstützt die führenden Einzelhändler weltweit bei der Digitalisierung ihrer Prozesse.View more