SES-imagotag, we’re making IoT for retail easier, faster, and smarter.
Our dev teams build and maintain our cloud application, which manages millions of IoT devices from our cloud.
Our customers use the SES-imagotag solutions to manage, use, monitor and configure critical IoT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day.
SES-imagotag believes that the quality of our product is dependent on the quality of our engineers. We place a high value on nurturing the growth and development of everyone on our team. We foster an open and supportive workplace where everybody is given the opportunity to succeed.
- Manage Azure cloud based (IAAS + PAAS) through automated scripts
- Create, maintain and implement configuration management
- Automate and run Build and Deploy processes
- Troubleshoot and fix automation and configuration issues
- Support dev and support teams by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Automation execution with tools VSTS and ARM and PowerShell as well as general scripting
- CI/CD setup and configuration across various solution verticals
- Configuration of databases, such as PostgreSQL/MsSQL/AzureDB to support various activities related to the system
- Configuration and management of azure infrastructure (Azure functions, VM, Load Balancers, Service Bus, IoT Hub)
- Document the environment details, Deployment Diagrams, and network topologies
Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues.
Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Qualifications required and personal characteristics:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science
- Have 3 years of experience using Linux/Microsoft technology with experience in Automation/ Deployment
- Excellent technical knowledge of Azure ARM, VSTS, PowerShell
- Have knowledge of Information Security awareness is a plus
- Have Azure or other cloud knowledge and experience
- Already worked on web application architectures and have the ability to communicate them
- Have experience with Microsoft Windows Servers or Linux Systems
- Have experience with automation tools like Ansible, as well as general scripting
- Have experience with Web Hosting cores such as IIS/Apache/nginx.
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Relevant certifications in Azure is a huge plus: MCSA, MCSE
- Knowledge of Cloud data and analytics tools and workflows is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and directed
The position is based in Nanterre (Paris).
Current job positions
Softwareentwickler im Bereich Embedded Systems (m/w/d)
Die SES-imagotag Gruppe ist weltweiter Marktführer im Bereich der digitalen Preisschilder und unterstützt die führenden Einzelhändler weltweit bei der Digitalisierung ihrer Prozesse.View more