Digital for Retail Now!
SES-imagotag, the worldwide leader in smart electronic shelf labels and pricing automation, has developed a comprehensive IoT and digital platform that delivers a complete set of services to retailers.
200 retailers in more than 60 countries trust in our instore digital technology developed by our 370 experts.
SES-imagotag believes that the quality of our product is dependent on the quality of our engineers. We place a high value on nurturing the growth and development of everyone on our team. We foster an open and supportive workplace where everybody is given the opportunity to succeed.
A great team with highly motivated colleagues, flat hierarchies and fast decision paths is waiting for you to work on challenging projects.
Do you want to contribute to the digital retail future in a creative and responsible way? Are you motivated to take cutting-edge technologies to the next level? Are you ready to take the chance to boost your career in an international, successful company? Then we want to hear about you!
We are winners. Fast Forward Award, GEWINN Jungunternehmer & Innovation Award!
Your key responsibilities
- Design, implement and test embedded software for low-power RF Internet of Things (IoT) applications
- Develop and enhance the firmware architecture
- Work on code optimizations to guarantee functionality and performance at lowest possible energy consumption
- Collaborate with our motivated, international team – mainly in English
Your skills, experience & qualifications
- University degree in software engineering, electronics or comparable
- Proven experience in embedded software development Knowledge of ARM Cortex or 8051 architectures
- Excellent C skills
- Familiarity with C++, C#, Java or script languages is a plus
- Fluent English
High level of German knowledge is a plus
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Smart Office fitness center, company doctor, canteen with food subsidy and healthy menus
This position is subject to Collective Agreement. We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 3.501 Euro gross per month (full-time employment). We offer an overpayment in accordance with your experience and qualifications.
Kalsdorfer Straße 12
8072 Fernitz-Mellach – Austria