SES-imagotag, we’re making IoT for retail easier, faster, and smarter.
Our dev teams build and maintain our cloud application, which manages millions of IoT devices from our cloud.
Our customers use the SES-imagotag solutions to manage, use, monitor and configure critical IoT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day.
SES-imagotag believes that the quality of our product is dependent on the quality of our engineers. We place a high value on nurturing the growth and development of everyone on our team. We foster an open and supportive workplace where everybody is given the opportunity to succeed.
As a Front End Engineer at SES-imagotag, you will help design and build the UI for SES-imagotag cloud solutions the window to the entire SES-imagotag experience.
With the help of product managers, you will craft intuitive and powerful solutions to solve important problems for Retail IoT around the world.
SES-imagotag VCloud teams are small, fast-moving teams striving to make our products unique in balancing their feature-rich abilities and their simplicity.
- Craft data visualizations to intuitively display the performance of different IoT devices and applications
- Collaborate with product managers and analyze user feedback to identify frictional workflows, then build tools to streamline those processes
- Creating a new Monitoring Center summarizing customer’s IoT devices health, security, events and highlighting actionable events
- Improve performance and efficiency of our front end, allowing us to handle increasingly large datasets with minimal delay
- Build internal frameworks and refine front end infrastructure to augment developer productivity
Qualifications required and personal characteristics:
- You have 3+ years of experience writing professional production code
- Have built rich dynamic web applications with AngularJs
- You are familiar with programming languages and web frameworks like TypeScript, CSS3, less and Node.js (Express)
- Skilled in Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator or InVision
- You flourish within a small engineering team and are excited to tackle open-ended problems
Bonus points for any of the following:
- You expertly work beyond the boundary of frontend code to build the best product
- Fluent English
The position is based in Nanterre (Paris).
Current job positions
Softwareentwickler im Bereich Embedded Systems (m/w/d)
Die SES-imagotag Gruppe ist weltweiter Marktführer im Bereich der digitalen Preisschilder und unterstützt die führenden Einzelhändler weltweit bei der Digitalisierung ihrer Prozesse.View more