SES-imagotag, we’re making IoT for retail easier, faster, and smarter.
Our dev teams build and maintain our cloud application, which manages millions of IoT devices from our cloud.
Our customers use the SES-imagotag solutions to manage, use, monitor and configure critical IoT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day.
SES-imagotag believes that the quality of our product is dependent on the quality of our engineers. We place a high value on nurturing the growth and development of everyone on our team. We foster an open and supportive workplace where everybody is given the opportunity to succeed.
The Cloud Architect should be an expert in cloud analysis, design, deploying and management of Enterprise grade cloud architecture.
The Cloud Architect will be responsible in defining and implementing how the company’s cloud assets will be designed, documented, monitored and reported on.
Work with Cloud Implementation teams to realize the intended business objectives and values.
This role also mentors, coaches and educates team members in standard processes, policies and procedures related to cloud architecture.
The candidate should keep up-to-date on current and future IT trends and best practices in cloud architecture.
Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
Assess the partner’s knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery.
Qualifications required and personal characteristics:
- Have 5+ years of success architecting, building and handling complex cloud solutions
- Have a deep and wide knowledge of Microsoft Azure platforms
- Possess excellent knowledge & skills in cloud design, deployment, management and monitoring as well as profiling, identity management, reporting/analytics, cost optimization.
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, RDBMS, NoSQL, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as code technology)
- Excellent technical knowledge of Azure ARM, VSTS, PowerShell
- Experience in scoping and managing disaster recovery preparedness with multi-zone and/or multi-region options. • Working knowledge of web application architectures and ability to communicate them
- Experience in scoping and managing Infrastructure and Application monitoring across production and non-production platforms. • knowledge and execution of IT Standards, Policies and Procedures is required
- Knowledge and execution of SDLC is required
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Relevant certifications in Azure is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Cloud data and analytics tools and workflows is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of industry best practices in the various aspects of information, technology trends, enterprise operations knowledge and the ability to develop solutions
The position is based in Nanterre (Paris).
Current job positions
Softwareentwickler im Bereich Embedded Systems (m/w/d)
Die SES-imagotag Gruppe ist weltweiter Marktführer im Bereich der digitalen Preisschilder und unterstützt die führenden Einzelhändler weltweit bei der Digitalisierung ihrer Prozesse.View more