SES-imagotag, we’re making IoT for retail easier, faster, and smarter.
Our dev teams build and maintain our cloud application, which manages millions of IoT devices from our cloud.
Our customers use the SES-imagotag solutions to manage, use, monitor and configure critical IoT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day.
SES-imagotag believes that the quality of our product is dependent on the quality of our engineers. We place a high value on nurturing the growth and development of everyone on our team. We foster an open and supportive workplace where everybody is given the opportunity to succeed.
As a SES-imagotag Full Stack Engineer in a product team, you will collaborate with infrastructure and software engineers to design, plan, and build new features for our customers.
With the help of product managers, you will craft intuitive and powerful solutions to solve important problems for Retail IoT around the world.
Our full-stack engineers are well versed in a wide array of cloud and IoT concepts and excited to jump around languages, platforms, and all levels of the SES-imagotag stack!
- Creating a new Monitoring Center summarizing customer’s IoT devices health, security, events and highlighting actionable events
- Analyzing performance bottlenecks in image generations to be sent to our IoT device for customers with Millions of devices and rearchitecting this code to be scalable
- Designing a new solution to distribute data integration and image generation across multiple Azure datacenters
Qualifications required and personal characteristics:
- Know your way around web back-end technologies in java or NodeJS
- Can implement good database design in a NoSQL database like Azure Tables, CosmosDB or MongoDB
- Good knowledge and experience with serverless technologies
- Able to architect and develop high-quality Rest API’s
- Have built rich web UIs with AngularJs or similar frameworks
- Would thrive on a small engineering team and is excited to solve open-ended problems across the stack
- Are interested in career advancement
- We’re looking for leaders, whether that means you want to be a strong leading individual contributor, or you want to grow into a tech lead role.
Bonus points for any of the following:
- An understanding of Azure Stack (Azure Functions, Service Bus, IoT, Hub, etc.), which will help you understand the problems we work on and develop the best tools for our customers
- Fluent English
The position is based in Nanterre (Paris).
Current job positions
Softwareentwickler im Bereich Embedded Systems (m/w/d)
Die SES-imagotag Gruppe ist weltweiter Marktführer im Bereich der digitalen Preisschilder und unterstützt die führenden Einzelhändler weltweit bei der Digitalisierung ihrer Prozesse.View more
CDI Contrôleur de Gestion H/F
Vos principales responsabilités, animer le suivi mensuel des OPEX du Groupe, assurer le suivi mensuel des données financières de certaines filiales, animer la construction budgétaire, animer la ge...View more