SES-imagotag is the leader in Electronic Shelf Label market with an installed basis of about 14,000 stores in 54 countries.
Our innovation ability, the potential of our market and the skills of our employees allow SES-imagotag to be a high value-added company.
With 6 subsidiaries all around the world, SES-imagotag has a significant international dimension.
We are committed to develop your personal and professional skills, in order to take up together the challenges of this market and to pursue the growth of our activity.
To retain its market leading position, SES-imagotag chooses to strengthen its Italian Sales team.
You will be in charge of the business development of your area, your main missions will be:
- To define the business development plan relying on an extensive market research
- To identify new potential clients in the local market
- To develop direct sales for hypermarkets and supermarkets
- To expand the customers portfolio through an intense prospecting
- To maintain a follow-up of the customers once the sale is made
- To be the primary contact for the customers
- To regularly complete the customer’s database
Qualifications required and personal characteristics:
Graduated in International Trade and/or Marketing (Master’s Degree), you have a successful first experience in a similar position. You are familiar with the sales of technical solutions. Reliable, organized and independent, you have great interpersonal skills.
You are fluent in Italian and English.
This position is based in Milan, frequent travel is required in the affected area.