SES-imagotag is the leader in Electronic Shelf Label market with an installed basis of about 14,000 stores in 54 countries.
Our innovation ability, the potential of our market and the skills of our employees allow SES-imagotag to be a high value-added company.
With 6 subsidiaries all around the world, SES-imagotag has a significant international dimension.
We are committed to develop your personal and professional skills, in order to take up together the challenges of this market and to pursue the growth of our activity.
To retain its market leading position, SES-imagotag chooses to strengthen its Italian Operational team.
You will oversee the following missions:
- Build the Evolution Strategy of Customer’s Solutions in Coordination with Sales KAM
- Represent SES-imagotag in Clients Relationship Governing Bodies
- Coordinate Communication to Clients & SES-imagotag Stakeholders
- Manage Relationship with Partners/System Integrators
- Build & Maintain Detailed Maps of the Customers Solutions
During Delivery Phase (Installations, Roll-out, Migration Plan), you will also be in charge of:
- Create, Maintain & Monitor Implementation Plans
- Ensure Quality of Deliverables during Roll-out Projects
- Track Costs of Projects
- Ensure Buy-In of Solutions by Customers
During Run Phase, you will oversee:
- Coordinate Services Rendered to Customers
- Ensure Operational Monitoring – Issue Tracking – Risk Management
- Manage Customers Reclaims
- Identify Add-ons Sales Opportunities
- Provide KPI’s and Measure Quality of Services Rendered
Qualifications required and personal characteristics:
Graduated in Engineering, specialized in IT, you have a first experience of 2 to 3 years in project management (ideally as a consultant). Customer oriented, you have a problem-solving mindset and a strong team spirit.
You are looking for a global and transversal position, in a world leading company with strong customer interactions.
You are fluent in Italian and in English.
This position is based in Milan.