SES-imagotag is the worldwide leader in smart digital labels and pricing automation with more than 200M ESLs installed across 20k stores in 60 countries. Our precision engineered e-paper displays, proprietary low-power wireless protocols, and scalable cloud application infrastructure allow top tier enterprise retailers to reduce operating costs, improve pricing accuracy, and develop novel tools to better serve their customers. We’re making IoT for retail easier, faster, and smarter.
We’re seeking an ambitious, entrepreneurial product manager to join our US R&D team to help bring innovations to market. Growing the US market is now a strategic priority. You will be part of a small high-energy team that has the spirit of a start up and the resources of a large company.
Reporting to VP Product, you will help to outline the dynamics of targeted customer types, sketch MVP solutions for their operational pains, and empower a development team to deliver compelling products.
As a product manager at SES-imagotag, you will:
- Work closely with new and existing technology partners to build compelling joint solutions and successfully launch them to the market;
- Identify horizontal and vertical pain points that may be addressed by new and remixed technology in the SES-imagotag portfolio related to price automation, digital information display, and pervasive IoT sensors;
- Assist with targeted market research for innovation vectors;
- Survey existing or potential competitive offerings;
- Draft business cases to pinpoint key market dynamics, suggest pricing, and estimate market value;
- Formulate and execute customer development plans to define prototype & MVP test platforms;
- Collaborate with engineering leadership to architect MVPs, guide development, onboard early customers, and rapidly iterate; and
- Formulate go-to-market plans and develop resources to make sales teams, partners, and customer successful.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Relevant bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2/3 years of technical experience with an embedded engineering or software development background but you feel the pull of customer engagement and product management.
- At least one year as a product manager and you want to continue learning through experience.
- Proven experience with cloud managed IoT systems, mobile applications, data collection, and actionable analytics and you like to work closely with full-stack engineering teams to iterate prototypes into production.
- Proven ability to make decisions, positively influence other team members, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Highly organized, analytical and a motivated self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with SES-imagotag.
Thanks to the talent and the dedication of our multidisciplinary, multicultural teams, SES-imagotag is enjoying unrivaled growth. We place a high value on nurturing the growth and development of everyone on our team. We foster an open and supportive workplace where everybody is given the opportunity to succeed.
Location: San Francisco or Chicago
Full time job
Current job positions
Softwareentwickler im Bereich Embedded Systems (m/w/d)
Die SES-imagotag Gruppe ist weltweiter Marktführer im Bereich der digitalen Preisschilder und unterstützt die führenden Einzelhändler weltweit bei der Digitalisierung ihrer Prozesse.View more
CDI Contrôleur de Gestion H/F
Vos principales responsabilités, animer le suivi mensuel des OPEX du Groupe, assurer le suivi mensuel des données financières de certaines filiales, animer la construction budgétaire, animer la ge...View more