SES-imagotag is the leader in Electronic Shelf Label market with an installed basis of about 10,000 stores in 54 countries.
Our innovation ability, the potential of our market and the skills of our employees allow SES-imagotag to be a high value-added company.
With 6 subsidiaries all around the world, SES-imagotag has a significant international dimension.
We are committed to develop your personal and professional skills, in order to take up together the challenges of this market and to pursue the growth of our activity.
To retain its market leading position, SES-imagotag chooses to strengthen its UK Sales team.
You will be in charge of the business development of the UK area, your main missions will be:
- To define the business development plan relying on an extensive market research
- To identify new potential clients in the local market
- To develop direct sales for hypermarkets and supermarkets
- To expand the customers portfolio through an intense prospecting
- To develop relationships with local partners
- To maintain a follow-up of the customers once the sale is made
- To be the primary contact for the customers
- To regularly complete the customer’s database
Qualifications required and personal characteristics:
Graduate in Sales/International Business/Management, you have a first experience in a Sales Position, ideally in the retail Market. You are interested in innovation and high technology and comfortable with technical and IT solution.
You are looking for an empowering experience, in a dynamic and innovative company. Our company is growing extremely fast, we are developing in different new markets, that is why we need someone with great talent and potential!