SES-imagotag is the leader in Electronic Shelf Label market with an installed basis of about 10,000 stores in 54 countries.
Our innovation ability, the potential of our market and the skills of our employees allow SES-imagotag to be a high value-added company.
With 6 subsidiaries all around the world, SES-imagotag has a significant international dimension.
We are committed to develop your personal and professional skills, in order to take up together the challenges of this market and to pursue the growth of our activity.
To retain its market leading position, SES-imagotag chooses to strengthen its Sales team.
Your main missions will be:
- To prospect new clients on the market of independent distributors in the affected area
- To sell our solution to non-equipped stores and to our installed base (new solutions, systems upgrades, etc.)
- To maintain a good relationship with local decision-makers and to develop regional lobbying
- To ensure the recovering of all payments
- To be the primary contact for the customers
- To regularly complete the customer’s database
- To monitor the competition and to send this information to the management and the marketing department
Qualifications required and personal characteristics:
Graduated in Sales and/or Marketing, you have a successful first experience in a similar position, in the field of independent retail. You are familiar with the sale of technical solutions, if possible with an informatics aspect. You are reliable, organized and independent. You have great interpersonal skills.
This position is based in Nanterre, frequent travel is required in the affected area.
Current job positions
CDI Contrôleur de Gestion H/F
Vos principales responsabilités, animer le suivi mensuel des OPEX du Groupe, assurer le suivi mensuel des données financières de certaines filiales, animer la construction budgétaire, animer la ge...View more
CDI Chargé(e) de communication H/F
Vos principaux challenges seront de créer les différents supports de communication, coordonner les différentes événements et valoriser l’image du groupe....View more