SES-imagotag is the leader in Electronic Shelf Label market with an installed basis of about 10,000 stores in 54 countries.
Our innovation ability, the potential of our market and the skills of our employees allow SES-imagotag to be a high value-added company.
With 6 subsidiaries all around the world, SES-imagotag has a significant international dimension.
We are committed to develop your personal and professional skills, in order to take up together the challenges of this market and to pursue the growth of our activity.
To retain its market leading position, SES-imagotag chooses to strengthen its s software development team.
In collaboration with the Sales Team, the Projects Managers and our customers, your main missions will be:
- With the Customers Project Managers: to define and analyze the needs and to offer a suitable solution,
- To estimate the workloads of the implementation and to participate to the technical and organizational decisions to meet the timing commitments,
- To conceive the software solution in the frame of our development standards,
- To execute unit testing of the developed modules and to prepare their delivery,
- To help the Customers Projects Managers to validate the developments
Qualifications required and personal characteristics:
Graduated in Computer Engineering (Master’s Degree), you have a successful first experience in a similar position, in a Java development environment. You are familiar with technical environments: Java, Tomcat, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, XML, CSS Linux, Eclipse, UML modelization and Agiles methodologies.
You are reliable, organized and you can adapt to different environments. You are team-oriented and keen on innovating projects.
You are fluent in French and English. This position is based in Nanterre.
Current job positions
CDI Contrôleur de Gestion H/F
Vos principales responsabilités, animer le suivi mensuel des OPEX du Groupe, assurer le suivi mensuel des données financières de certaines filiales, animer la construction budgétaire, animer la ge...View more
CDI Chargé(e) de communication H/F
Vos principaux challenges seront de créer les différents supports de communication, coordonner les différentes événements et valoriser l’image du groupe....View more