SES-imagotag, we’re making IoT for retail easier, faster, and smarter.
Our dev teams build and maintain our cloud application, which manages millions of IoT devices from our cloud.
Our customers use the SES-imagotag solutions to manage, use, monitor and configure critical IoT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day.
SES-imagotag believes that the quality of our product is dependent on the quality of our engineers. We place a high value on nurturing the growth and development of everyone on our team. We foster an open and supportive workplace where everybody is given the opportunity to succeed.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise in training program strategy and development.
You will serve as a subject matter expert for pre/post-sales engineers and the ses-imagotag CSM team. You will assess training needs, design technical training materials, facilitate training sessions, and help shape the direction of ses-imagotag technical training and expertise.
Technical evangelism at SES-imagotag is more than just training on technical content. A Technical Evangelist should inspire people to think differently about how they approach, use, and implement enterprise technology. You will be in a highly visible role on a rapidly growing team at the forefront of cloud solutions.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term business goals
- Design, develop, and distribute training tools and resources such as standard operating procedures, reference guides, presentations, and other end-user documentation
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops
- Support Project Management teams
- Collaborate with the engineering, product, and leadership teams to build highly scalable and compelling training documentation and labs
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle
- Serve as a senior technical resource for the client facing teams
Qualifications required and personal characteristics:
- Have Bachelor’s / Master degree
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Have 5+ years of experience in a technical role (pre-sales engineer, technical marketing, technical training, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with cloud solution hardware and services highly desired
- Comprehensive technical expertise in the areas of network and system engineering
- Demonstrated skills in training need analysis, program and curriculum development, instructional design, training delivery, and training evaluation methods
- Assured and articulate public speaking skills in front of large and diverse technical audiences
- Are keen to travel abroad (in our subsidiaries) to facilitate training sessions
An ideal candidate will have deep cloud, networking and systems knowledge and experience, excellent communication skills, creativity, and a passion for teaching others about technology.
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Speak one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Chinese
- Certified: CCNP, MCSA, MCSE
The position is based in Nanterre (Paris).
Current job positions
Softwareentwickler im Bereich Embedded Systems (m/w/d)
Die SES-imagotag Gruppe ist weltweiter Marktführer im Bereich der digitalen Preisschilder und unterstützt die führenden Einzelhändler weltweit bei der Digitalisierung ihrer Prozesse.View more
CDI Contrôleur de Gestion H/F
Vos principales responsabilités, animer le suivi mensuel des OPEX du Groupe, assurer le suivi mensuel des données financières de certaines filiales, animer la construction budgétaire, animer la ge...View more