SES-imagotag (Euronext: SESL, FR0010282822), the global leader in Electronic Shelf Labels (ESLs) and retail IoT solutions, announces tremendous growth and key client wins in Consumer Electronics & Appliances for the United States and Canada.
Among the most recent wins, SES-imagotag is proud to be the technology partner of PC Richards & Sons (67 stores), ABC Warehouse (44 stores), Grand Appliance (23 stores), TG Appliance (20 stores), Electronic Express (17 stores), Canadian Appliance (13 stores),Curacao (11 stores) and many more.
SES-imagotag now has a client base of more than 500 stores in that vertical, from Hawaii to New York and from British Columbia to Texas.
Why they chose SES-imagotag?
- Accurate and competitive prices and promotion at the shelf improve sales and protect margins, restoring the confidence of sales associates
- Lightweight Plug & Play VUSION Retail IoT platform synchronizes online and in-store information in real time
- Efficient service capabilities throughout the US and Canada
- Best in class 24/7 helpdesk managed on our Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Upcoming additional benefits on our roadmap that improve store efficiency and enhance in-store shopper engagement.
These contracts demonstrate SES-imagotag’s ability to provide exceptional products and service, which are key to managing successful growth.
Philippe Bottine, CEO North America, concludes: “We are very proud to be the ESL partner of choice for so many customers in North America and it is an honor to have earned their trust. We are obviously pleased that our technological leadership is once again rewarded. I also want to thank our teams for providing exceptional service day after day.”
Our latest news
Join SES-imagotag at VivaTech – Booth H31
This year again, SES-imagotag will exhibit its solution and showcase its vision for the future of retail, as its transformation is happening now....View more
SES-imagotag awarded at the CCFA show in China for its planogram management system
SES-imagotag has received an award at the China International Retail Innovation Conference 2019 held in Shanghai, for its planogram management system....View more