SES-imagotag (Euronext: SESL, FR0010282822), the global leader in Electronic Shelf Labels (ESLs) and retail IoT solutions, announces tremendous growth and key client wins in Consumer Electronics & Appliances for the United States and Canada.
Among the most recent wins, SES-imagotag is proud to be the technology partner of PC Richards & Sons (67 stores), ABC Warehouse (44 stores), Grand Appliance (23 stores), TG Appliance (20 stores), Electronic Express (17 stores), Canadian Appliance (13 stores),Curacao (11 stores) and many more.
SES-imagotag now has a client base of more than 500 stores in that vertical, from Hawaii to New York and from British Columbia to Texas.
Why they chose SES-imagotag?
- Accurate and competitive prices and promotion at the shelf improve sales and protect margins, restoring the confidence of sales associates
- Lightweight Plug & Play VUSION Retail IoT platform synchronizes online and in-store information in real time
- Efficient service capabilities throughout the US and Canada
- Best in class 24/7 helpdesk managed on our Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Upcoming additional benefits on our roadmap that improve store efficiency and enhance in-store shopper engagement.
These contracts demonstrate SES-imagotag’s ability to provide exceptional products and service, which are key to managing successful growth.
Philippe Bottine, CEO North America, concludes: “We are very proud to be the ESL partner of choice for so many customers in North America and it is an honor to have earned their trust. We are obviously pleased that our technological leadership is once again rewarded. I also want to thank our teams for providing exceptional service day after day.”
Our latest news
SES-imagotag wins the Best Marketing Innovation Award at Paris Retail Week!
SES-imagotag has been awarded at the 2019 Paris Retail Awards, in the Marketing Innovation category for its VUSION Rail....View more
H1 2019 Sales
First Half Sales are up +50.5% on the previous year and up +64.9% on a Rolling 12 Month basis. With the strong momentum set to continue into the Second Half, we are reaffirming our overall Guidance of...View more
SES-imagotag at ISPO Digitize Summit 2019 in Munich
Join us at the annual conference on digitization in the sports industry from July 3rd to 4th 2019 at ICM - Internationales Congress Center München...View more